Work with ArchIT
Computer Lab Consultants and App Development Assistants
Start by completing the online application for new hires or rehires.
A Computer Lab Consultant supports students, faculty, and staff by assisting them in the use of computers, software, and equipment in the general access computer lab found at Bond Hall Room G22, as well as the other technology in Bond Hall.
Student workers staff the computer lab most open hours.
- Architecture students are strongly preferred (especially First-Years, so they can work for several years).
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
- Ability to learn technical tasks with guidance from full-time staff and other students, and independently.
- Interest and ability in working with people and helping them with computer-related questions and problems a must.
- Ideal candidates may have knowledge in some or all of the following: printing and plotting, Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator, AutoCAD/Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, web browsing, GMail and Google Apps, videography/video editing, digital photography, web/mobile app programming, audio/visual (AV) technology.